My client is a forward-thinking, multi-disciplinary design studio located within the Sydney metro area. They produce award-winning mid-large scale hospitality, retail, commercial and residential projects.
Within their Sydney office, Architects and Interior Designers work seamlessly together to ensure all projects maintain continuity and are delivered to the highest of standards.
Working as a Senior Interior Designer for my client, you will be confident in your ability not only to work within an office of approximately 50 design professionals, but also individually as well as in a leadership capacity.
You will be required to assist with the design and documentation on a range of projects, liaising with and presenting to clients, coordinating designers, consultants, suppliers etc. You will also be involved in ensuring projects are running on time and within budget.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- A minimum of 5 years working locally within the industry, experience working on hospitality, retail, aged care and/or residential projects desired
- A high proficiency with Revit
- Experience working within a multi-disciplinary practice or have knowledge of Interior Architecture
- Excellent communication skills
- A Tertiary qualification in Interior Design or an equivalent discipline
How to Apply:
If you believe you'd be a suitable candidate for this position, please submit your application including your CV and Portfolio in one combined PDF.
For more information regarding this role, feel free to call or email Alexandra Lowe on 02 8252 4027 OR firstname.lastname@example.org