Our client is seeking a Senior Health and Safety Advisor with technical expertise in building construction specifically getting involved with cranes, scaffolding, formwork, falls etc.
This team is responsible for station development at Martin Place, Pitt Street, and Victoria Cross.
The primary purpose of the role is to lead the development of health & safety systems and governance frameworks to facilitate the on-going compliance of Sydney Metro teams and contractors with all relevant safety, legislative, regulatory and incident response readiness requirements.
- Develop, establish and continually maintain the Sydney Metro Safety Management Plans (SMP), standards and procedures to comply with relevant national and international standards, meet project and business objectives and ensure a secure, safe-working environment
- Provide specialist health and safety consulting services to the Sydney Metro to support compliance assurance and change control processes
- Work collaboratively with project health and safety teams to facilitate the implementation of health and safety systems, procedures and processes
- Identify training and competence requirements to facilitate safe work outcomes
- Liaise with regulatory bodies to leverage best practice and current safety methodologies, practices and processes for the organisation
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant Safety discipline and demonstrated professional experience
- This position is identified as a Rail Safety Worker (RSW).
If you are interested in a confidential discussion regarding this role, please forward an up to date copy of your resume to Jessica.Howlin@cgcrecruitment.com or call Jessica now on 0282524001.