With offices located throughout Australia this well established builder who has over 50 year's experience in the Australian building market are exceeding expectations and continuing to dominate the markets they specialise in. They are renowned for delivering projects in the commercial, industrial, health and retail sectors with a value of anything up to around $150M.
The role – Senior Contracts Administrator/Gold Coast office ($22M project)
We are looking for a Senior CA to be the lead on an $22M build close to the QLD/NSW border. You will likely be based in their office which is one of the major suburbs of the Gold Coast. The initial build is a $22m car park at a major Hospital.
This is a long term career move with a builder that already have a great name who are growing in QLD.
They are looking for someone who has
- Have a completed degree in Construction Management
- Experience on projects of $15M plus
- 6 years plus experience as a Contracts Administrator
- Stability on your CV is a must
- Strong commercial background is preferred
- Experience with a well known mid-tier builder
- Be well presented and keen to progress in your career
- Must be a team player
This is a great opportunity for your next career move with a builder who has a fantastic reputation throughout Australia and a history of over 50 years.
If you are keen to hear more about this role or any other construction role please call David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email your CV to David Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more building positions please visit our website: www.cgcrecruitment.com