Working for one of the worlds largest and most reputable Tier 1 builders being established for over 50 years, They have the capacity to deliver building projects in excess of $1B. They have currently picked up multiple Health projects across the East Coast of Australia which they currently need extra support in.
This is initially a 4 month contract that has a strong possibility of being extended. You will be working with a large commercial team working closely with the Project Manager, Commercial Manager and other Contracts Administrators. The project is in early stages so it will be heavy in procurement and letting trades.
- 8 + Years experience in a Contracts Administration role
- Tier 1 or 2 construction experience is a must
- Experience with projects $50M +
- Ability to handle and procure packaged $1M +
- Health experience will be preferred but not essential
- Bachelors degree in Construction managment or a similar field.
How to Apply:
About CGC Recruitment:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or drop me an email at email@example.com
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com