- SR Contracts Administrator / Junior Project Manager role
- Based in Surry Hills
- Diversity of work across educational, commercial medical fitouts
- Join a boutique builder who has almost doubled in size over the last 12 months
- Work across a combination of private and state government projects with accreditation to operate up to 10M
- Work in an organisation with a fairly flat structure and have access and influence at senior management level
- This position will report directly to the Construction Manager and oversee project management items downstream to the sub-contractors
- This will include all scoping, tender analysis, RFIs, subbie variations, progress payments and helping to produce monthly cost reporting.
- You will be involved with regular client liaison in PCG meetings (noting that the CM will be overseeing the head contract administration)
- You will work hand in hand with the Site Manager to delivery the works and achieve project milestones
- You will help to manage where necessary a few junior CAs to aid in their training and career development
- As the company continues to grow this position scope will expand to include more management opportunities
- Construction Management Degree or related construction degree
- Have experience working in the fitout /refurb sector on projects valued to 10M
- Have experience helping oversee and manage project management items
- Ability to use Procore.