Joining this business, you will be working with some of Sydney’s most respected senior managers. They currently have a combined workforce of over 450 people nationwide, turn over in excess of $900M and deliver works within federal, state and local governments as well as private institutions and corporate blue-chips.
You will be joining a professional and dedicated team who collaborate to achieve a quality build. They provide an industry leading culture that is flexible and relaxed, and the company is in a strong financial position. Locally this business turns over in excess of $400M with about that with work in hand next FY.
Senior management are strategic thinkers and are starting to drive the business forward not only to undertake large projects but to invest in acquisitions that complement the current business values. This will create a lot of opportunity for employees in the coming years
Based on site in the Southern Highlands, working closely with a Project Manager and site teams you will be responsible for head contract administration, scope of works, letting packages to sub-contractors, variations assessment and in conjunction with the Project Manager cost reporting and programming.
Although this is a site based position my client is committed to providing their employees balance and are willing to discuss alternative working arrangements for people living in Sydney.
- Have completed a tertiary qualification construction/project management and have demonstrated experience working for similar mid-tier builders.
- Ability to use Jobpac or similar
- Familiarity of the commercial construction industry.
- Familiarity of contract terms and conditions.
- Familiarity of building principles.
- Familiarity of project management principles and delivery methods (e.g: Hard Dollar tender, GMP)
- Understanding of WHS and Environmental legislation and Quality Assurance requirements.
- Familiarity of corporate values, policies and procedures.
- Possess excellent commercial awareness with strong relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills