- Established over 30 years ago this highly respected builder who specialise in the commercial, residential and age care sectors have recently secured 2 projects in Sydney, they need an experienced Project Manager to join their team.
Reason for the role:
- Due to continued success and a new project kicking off in Eastern Creek this ambitious and well-structured builder need a Senior Contract Administrator / Contracts Manager on a permanent basis.
- As the Senior Contract Administrator on a $100m commercial project, you'll drive, procurement, head contracts and all contract negotiations. You will work in a team of highly experienced construction professionals to assist you in completing the project to the highest level.
- We are seeking a Senior CA / Contract Manager who comes from a tier 1 or tier 2 background with proven experience delivering large scale commercial projects at a similar value. You will need to show stability on your CV working for a well-known reputable builder.
- Come from a Construction Management degree background (or Similar)
- JOBPAC Experience.
- Have experience in letting large complex trade packages.
- Strong Commercial / QS (contractor side) background.
- Experience with a well-known builder in Australia.
- Able to work in a team.
- Able to work to a tight budget and make good commercial deals.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Take full ownership of cost reporting and forecasting.
- With one of the best cultures in the industry you can rest assured you'll have great commendatory with your team and across the business. You will be given a solid career path and professional development. to PM or Commercial Management,
- You will be surrounded by industry leading professionals with a common goal to deliver excellence result for all stake holders and subcontractors alike.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Contract Administrator who is looking to join a builder who are winning some of Sydney's most prestigious projects with cutting edge systems and senior commercial management team who will mentor you.
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Billy Versey on 02 8252 4015 / 0406 707 277 or drop me an email on email@example.com
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com