Our client is a tier one global consultancy with an amazing working culture and a reputation that puts them head and shoulders above the rest.
Their transport division includes some of the top talent in the WA market and their pedigree in nothing short of exceptional.
People come first with this highly regarded firm, and this attracts both top talent and clients alike.
Due to ongoing growth within their transport team they are currently searching for an experienced PUP Coordinator / Engineer to assist with a range of large roads, rail and transport related projects across Western Australia.
In conjunction with rail and highways project leaders and utilities providers you will look after public utilities, relocation and protection on a range of large-scale highways and rail projects across the region.
You will act as PUP Lead and will take full responsibility of utilities relocation and protection in house for this top tier
- Coordinate PUP relocation with design teams
- Utility conflict identification
- Coordination with utilities providers
- Design oversight on utilities relocation
- Lead role in a top class firm
- Amazing company culture with flexibility in working hours
- Large scale diverse projects
- Superb salary package
Call Evan on 0499 772 632 for more info or hit apply now