This leading multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy are currently working on some of the largest railway projects in QLD and as such, require an experienced Senior Engineer to join the team.
The organisation have a very good reputation with clients and candidates in QLD and Australia nationally. They deliver high-quality work and treat their employees well.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Senior Civil Engineer to take their career forwards and work with a highly reputable railway team in Brisbane.
The successful candidate will work alongside a high-performing team of railway experts and be mentored by a fantastic rail manager.
You will benefit from a structured career path and the opportunity to work on exciting, major rail projects.
- 4-7 years + experience specialising in the rail industry,
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Civil/Structural Engineering,
- RPEQ preferred.
You will be offered a salary in line with your sought-after skill sets and the professional and career development one would expect from a recognised market leader.
Company Benefits Include:
- Flexible working options,
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices,
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave,
- Purchased additional annual leave + salary packaging,
- Wellbeing benefits,
- Employee stock purchase plans,
- Professional memberships,
- Professional and technical development opportunities.
To discuss, please contact our engineering recruitment specialist George Hvid: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873