Senior Civil Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Engineer|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2020 14:46|
One of Sydney’s leading privately owned multi-disciplined engineering consultancies are looking for a technical lead to join their team in Western Sydney.
Reporting into the director, you will be responsible for leading and building out the civil team.
To be successful in this position you will have a wealth of experience leading teams within the land development space. Alternatively, this role will suit the Senior Engineer looking to step up to lead a team on all technical aspects (i.e. earthworks, roads, drainage & flooding).
This position requires an individual who possesses:
• A degree in Civil engineering
• 7 years + of experience as a Civil Engineer within an Australian consultancy environment
• Stormwater drainage/flood experience
• Experience using 12D, Drains & MUSIC
• Excellent communication skills
• Comprehensive knowledge of Australian design standards
• Full working rights in Australia
Do not waste any time in applying as the company are looking for their next key hire.
To apply, or for a confidential conversation, please call Azri Azlan on 0470 215 799 or email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com