Our client is a large tier 1 design consultancy, with a solid reputation, offering an opportunity for an experienced BIM technician with major projects experience to apply their skills and knowledge to a diverse range of projects joining the innovative and talented team delivering iconic projects.
About the role:
- Produce, lead & manage the delivery of Building models on major projects.
- Take the lead in multi-disciplinary internal & external teams and meetings.
- Provide input into the BIM plans & strategies.
- Ensuring the production of project documents that are accurate, clear and concise and compliant with best practice and any other quality standards dictated by the nature of the project
- Resolving complex technical drafting and design issues;
- Compiling and managing the resolution of technical faults in conjunction with the IT team;
- 5 years Revit experience and demonstrated knowledge of BIM processes;
- Relevant professional services background;
- Suitable qualification in CAD/Drafting;
- Proven high level proficiency in Quality Systems Control;
- Ability to undertake detailing of design elements and develop them from concept sketches to detailed models/drawings; and
- Capacity to think in an innovative and entrepreneurial manner and contribute to digital strategy planning.
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.email@example.com
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.