Our client is a thriving mid-tier consulting firm located in superb modern offices in the heart of the CBD. They foster a collaborative culture where engineers can thrive whilst achieving work life balance and development both personally and professionally.
They regularly land large scale jobs within several different sectors including, healthcare, commercial, high rise, government, sports and more meaning they are always involved in interesting a varied projects throughout SE QLD.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Principal level Electrical Engineer to join their building services team and take the lead on delivering several large scale projects.
This role will manage projects, liaise with clients and go after new work alongside the Directors and section leaders.
This position will move towards ownership in this successful business and represents a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious senior Engineer to drive their career forwards.
- Lead electrical projects from concept to completion
- Manage project electrical teams
- Get involved in business development
- Mentor and guide junior staff members
- Electrical Engineering degree
- Healthcare project experience
- 8 years' experience in building services
- Business development exposure a benefit
- Future equity potential
- Exposure to healthcare projects
- Lead exciting projects
- Superb salary package
- Huge company growth ahead
- Superb location
Call Evan on 0499 772 632 or email firstname.lastname@example.org