- Established in 2003 this $50m t/o fit out contractor are looking for a Sales Manager / Business Development Manager to operate throughout Sydney, developing new relationships and increasing market share with existing clients.
- They are known for delivering commercial fit out projects to the highest level and have created solid reputation. Reporting to the Director you'll have a hands-on approach to spearhead tender pipeline from initial sales introduction through to tender conversion.
- Delivering projects across the commercial fit out, refurbishment, remedial Sectors ranging from $500k to $2m you'll work independently
- Working from their office on the Lower North Shore (Sydney) you'll play a key role in securing new leads, arranging meeting and opening up dialog with existing clients to enhance opportunities from tender through to bid conversion.
- You’ll track the work pipeline proactively speaking to your target markets; including large property managers like Mirvac, Investa and AMP (to name a few) as well as interior designers and architects to promote the company’s abilities to deliver excellence on projects ranging from $500k to $2m.
- This is a full time position working either 4 or 5 days per week with a annual salary and commission (Pro-Rata). We are looking for a self starter who wants to make the role thier own, you could be a seasoned professional or someone looking to enter the market in a BD capacity.
- People in the business have a can-do attitude where everyone supports each other to achieve a positive outcome for their clients and supply chain.
- They operate out of a open plan warehouse conversion based in Alexandria where collaboration and fun is encouraged.
- For more information on the company and role please call Billy Versey on 0406 70 7277 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org