Our client is a state-wide Government organisation within the Transport sector who operate across major infrastructure projects in Sydney and across the state.
Primary purpose of the role
The role provides specialist advice on the application and use of safety risk assessments and requirements of the clients Safety Management System and statutory obligations, including documentation and reporting.
- Provide Project Teams and AEOs expert advice on risk management to ensure integration with requirements and support of the companies safety change management and operational safety risk management policies as well as the overarching Safety Management Systems in place.
- Provide advice and support to internal staff and AEOs on the requirements of the Operational Risk Management System throughout the design, development and implementation phases of project management for new and/or upgraded assets.
- Provide risk management advice to support and enable the achievement of effective risk-based decision making and the delivery of defined business outcomes.
- Prepare reports to meet statutory obligations, internal requirements of the ASA and the business, and Independent Verification Reports as required by the Safety Management System.
- Deliver risk training material and assist in the development and review of various competency standards related to risk and oversee the delivery of training to staff for projects and AEOs.
- Maintaining expertise for the identification and application of risk factors across a complex multidisciplinary engineering environment and ensuring these factors are considered and inform decision making across various asset project management cycles.
- Manage relationships with training, operational and project management to ensure that they have the knowledge, understanding, capacity and support necessary to apply the appropriate risk management provisions of the Safety Management System and Operational Safety Risk Management System.
- Representing the Division on committees, working parties and related forums and advocating the position of the Division in line with strategic and business plans.
For further information please contact Will Gardner on 0435935377 or email email@example.com