Civil infrastructure contractor based in Sydney who operate on TfNSW projects specialising in major roads and earthworks project in NSW and interstate.
They have a strong company culture around safety and delivering quality projects.
Temporary/Contract role for around 6 months working in the HSEQ team, due to an influx in work a safety professional is required for projects in either southern Sydney or northern Sydney areas.
Because of the nature of the work this will be site based and someone with previous construction or civil infrastructure safety experience is essential.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing and administration of safety systems
- Driving a safety focused culture
- Undertaking audits to ensure compliance with OHS, Injury Management
- Reporting directly into the National Safety Manager
- Input OH&S data into Incident Management System
- Conduct Risk Assessments and drive risk control
- Strong ability to understand and interpret policies
- Develop and execute best practice and stay up to speed with industry legislations
- Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety or relevant experience
- Certification in Lead Auditing/OHS Management systems
- Knowledge of Work Cover and Injury Management
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships internally as well as externally
For more information please call Will on 0435935377 or 0282524018, email me on email@example.com