Their Brisbane operation have recently been successful in securing multiple projects which is forcing them to grow their team and are in need of a building OH&S Coordinator (Safety Advisor) to join their organization to initially be based on a $22M Education project located on the southern end of the Sunshine Coast.
You will work under the Safety Manager who will be based in head office but you will based on site full time with the rest of the team. You will be responsible for site audits and creating/running safety procedures and work place method statements.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold a Cert IV in OH&S or a safety diploma
- Hold a minimum of 5 years plus experience in a similar role
- Have a strong BUILDING background, Civil and mining experience will not be suitable unfortunately
- Show stability on your CV
- Recently worked for a similar sized builder
- Be well organised
- Able to work in a team environment
To submit, please click APPLY or email email@example.com
For more building positions please visit our website: www.cgcrecruitment.com