Their Brisbane operation have recently been successful in securing multiple projects which is forcing them to grow their team and are in need of a building OH&S Coordinator (Safety Advisor) to join their organization to initially be based on a $23M Agecare project located on the south side of the river close to CBD.
You will work under the Safety Manager who will be based in head office but you will based on site full time with the res of the project team. You will be responsible for site audits and creating/running safety procedures and work place method statements.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold a Cert IV in OH&S or a safety diploma
- Hold a minimum of 5 to 7 years plus experience in a similar role
- Have a strong BUILDING background, Civil and mining experience will not be suitable unfortunately
- Show stability on your CV
- Recently worked for a similar sized builder
- Be well organised
- Able to work in a team environment
If you are keen to hear more about this role or any other construction role please email your CV to David Hope at email@example.com or alternatively call for a confidential discussion on 0406 665 799.
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
For more building positions please visit our website: www.cgcrecruitment.com