Civil infrastructure contractor based in Sydney who operate on RMS projects specialising in concrete, resurfacing and intersection upgrades.
They have a strong company culture around safety and delivering quality projects.
Temporary/Contract role for around 12 months working in the HSEQ team, working on compliance and safety associated administration tasks.
This will be a very admin heavy role so computer skills are a must.
A background in the health and safety space in the construction or civils industry is essential and be competent dealing with paper work and administration around safety.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing and administration of safety systems
- Driving a safety focused culture
- Undertaking audits to ensure compliance with OHS, Injury Management and QA policies and procedures
- Reporting directly into the National Safety Manager
- Input OH&S data into Incident Management System
- Conduct Risk Assessments and drive risk control
- Strong ability to understand and interpret policies
- Develop and execute best practice and stay up to speed with industry legislations
- Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety or relevant experience
- Certification in Lead Auditing/OHS Management systems
- Knowledge of Work Cover and Injury Management
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships internally as well as externally
For more information please call Will on 0435935377 or 0282524018, email me on firstname.lastname@example.org