A national tier 1 builder who have a monumental construction footprint on the landscape of Australia. Building some of the most iconic spaces in Australia. This tier 1 has a great reputation and systems in place making it one of the most sought after places to work.
Permanent position working in the HSEQ team, working on compliance and safety associated administration tasks. Immediate start.
This will be a very admin heavy role so computer skills are a must.
A background in the health and safety space in the construction or civils industry is essential and be competent dealing with paper work and administration around safety.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing and administration of safety systems
- Driving a safety focused culture
- Undertaking audits to ensure compliance with OHS, Injury Management and QA policies and procedures
- Reporting directly into the National Safety Manager
- Input OH&S data into Incident Management System
- Conduct Risk Assessments and drive risk control
- Strong ability to understand and interpret policies
- Develop and execute best practice and stay up to speed with industry legislations
- Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety or relevant experience
- Certification in Lead Auditing/OHS Management systems
- Knowledge of Work Cover and Injury Management
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships internally as well as externally
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com