|Job Title:||Reliability Engineer|
|Salary:||$850 - $950 P/d + Super|
|Contact Name:||Spencer WIlliamson|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2021 16:16|
I am currently working with a Government Organisation that is responsible for the delivery of a range of projects in the Infrastructure sector. You will be based in Sydney's West and working on an ongoing contract basis. This is a great opportunity to join a Government body that has extensive work coming up.
Provide technical leadership for the management of Production assets, influencing the whole of life asset
management needs to ensure they operate to the specified standard of reliability and availability and meet the
ongoing asset management needs of the Production Hub.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience with complex asset management applicable to water/wastewater treatment or similar and/ or related engineering field.
- Experience in measurement, analysis and evaluation of system performance and condition and the development of strategies and work programs to improve performance, reliability and condition.
- Experience developing refurbishment/renewals work programs developed from 5-year plans.
- Experience working with various internal and external service delivery partners to achieve common goals.
- Advanced use of computerised asset management systems, preferably Maximo
- Demonstrated experience preparing business case for asset renewals & major periodic maintenance.
- Demonstrated experience leading root cause analysis and problem solving for asset failures, and high cost/frequent failure assets. Implement outcomes and share lessons learnt with relevant stakeholders.
- Experience in developing, implementing and optimising asset maintenance strategies for complex assets
- Current driver’s license.
How to apply:
Apply via you preferred job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org