This is an office based position located South of Brisbane, near the Gold Coast where you will support the operations and project teams. We are looking for someone who will manage the IBMS (integrated business management system) including change management, implementation and maintenance, and auditing for the business.
Duties will include
- Project Manage the upgrade of the Integrated Business Management System to then maintain the system and drive Change Management to meet Australian standards
- Delivering formal training, skills development, and user material
- Establish and implement strategy and processes
- Managing IBMS support, configuration, and modifications
- Coordinate internal quality audits & preparing for external audits
- Stakeholder management
- Qualification in Project Management, Information Systems or similar
- High level of experience working with SharePoint
- Management skills and experience leading a team
- Ability to undertake internal quality auditing
- Excellent written skills & experience in writing policies & procedures
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word & Excel
- Good communication skills
- Current Drivers Licence
- Experience in the Construction industry would be advantageous
This is a full-time permanent position with remuneration being based on qualifications and previous experience.
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position please apply for the position below and we will contact you.