Due to continued success and project wins, they are growing their Industrial Property Consulting Team and are seeking an experienced Property Manager with Industrial experience.
The primary objective of this role is to manage the business's direct clientele and their property portfolios. The successful candidate will be liaising directly with client representatives on a national basis to manage lease administration, property outgoings, rent, capital expenditure projects and lease expiries.
The Property Portfolio Consultant will work alongside the Property Directors and Consultants as existing and new clients transition and acquire industrial footprint nationally.
The role accountabilities include, but are not limited too...
- Lease agreement onboarding.
- Reviewing and approving budgets.
- Annual rent adjustments.
- Rent reviews.
- Landlord capital expenditure advisory
- Make good negotiations
- Facilities Management.
- 3+ years experience on the landlord side in a similar role.
- The ability to work at all levels within the organisation
- A self starter
- Have relevant qualifications and accreditation.