Working across multiple disciplines, they offer project and design management solutions to their varied client base. With 20 years of experience in the field they are a trusted name in the sector, having successfully delivered 1000's of projects to meet their client's expectations.
About the role
An opportunity for an experienced scheduler to join a trusted consultancy, ideally you will have a background from the building space however all backgrounds will be considered from construction.
Skills and Experience
- Previous project scheduling experience, ideally from the construction industry.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft project.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage multiple projects consecutively.
- Knowledge and experience within the Australian construction market.
- An excellent and negotiable remuneration package.
- Inclusive and collaborative company culture.
- Career development into leadership role.
- Entry into Australia’s largest privately-owned consultancy.
Hit apply to make a direct application, alternatively for a confidential discussion on this opportunity please contact Lindsey Massey on 0431857144 or email@example.com
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com