Major civil infrastructure Organisation with projects in the Central West area.
Statewide presence and leader in innovation and techniques to develop marque projects.
Working in a major infrastructure project team with a wealth of knowledge you will be supporting the team as a project officer based in Orange with a variety of duties, these include;
- Understanding, noting and developing project briefs
- Skilled administration
- Filing and database updating
- Draft briefing materials and correspondence, with direct reporting to senior management
- Undertake engagement activities during the development, implementation, and review of projects to ensure understanding and effective implementation of policy initiatives
- Assist project handover
- Work towards program outcomes by developing effective partnerships with key stakeholders, working collaboratively in a multi-functional team environment
For more information please call Will on 0435935377 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org