The Regional and Outer Metropolitan division is focused on understanding the particular needs of regional communities across NSW and delivering customer-centred integrated transport services and infrastructure.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Officer to support the CRN project team in the delivery of the CRN tender through the management of efficient administrative systems and processes.
- Provide administrative support including the preparation of project related documentation and internal reporting to support project/team activities
- Undertake diverse administrative processes including diary management, managing electronic files and records, correspondence tracking, preparing meeting documentation, organising travel and coordinating correspondence to ensure completion within specified timeframes
- Build, develop and maintain strong and cooperative working relationships with the project team, senior management and project stakeholders to ensure that priorities and deadlines are met
- Demonstrated experience and understanding in program management and the delivery of systems to support program management.
- Experience managing multiple tasks in a time sensitive environment with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work independently and contribute effectively in a collaborative team environment whilst maintaining a high level of work ethic.
- The ability to build credibility and rapport with a variety of stakeholders providing high level executive support and administrative services.
If you are interested in a confidential discussion regarding this role, please click "Apply Now" or call 0282524001.