3x Project Officers
Pay rate: $61 per hour + super
Travel is required including overnight which is covered by the business
3 Roles same rate and role description below.
Location required for each vacancy: (travelling between nearing suburbs)
1x New England
1x Mid-coast Kempsey
- Ideally come from a trade background electrician, carpentry, plumbing etc.
- Ability to drive from site to site
- Government experience would be GREAT
- Drivers licence
- No criminal record
- Local to northern NSW
• Manage and oversee particular aspects of projects and implementations, including developing and monitoring project plans, coordinating resources, and monitoring budgets to ensure successful project milestones are met.
• Prepare a range of project-related documents for key stakeholders as required, including status updates, reports, budgets and discussion papers to manage the flow of information.
• Deliver on assigned projects and processes within agreed upon deadlines and quality standards.
• Work effectively with Aboriginal Communities & team members.
• Maintain oversight of project progress and identifying issues and risks bringing them to the attention of business unit manager.
• Construction or Maintenance experience essential
• As necessary, consults with manager or senior staff on a suitable course of action in matters that are sensitive, high-risk or business-critical, or for those issues that have far reaching implications with respect to resources or quality advice provision.
• Mentoring and support for Maintenance delivery by Local Aboriginal Land Councils (LALC)
• Review and approve quotations for ‘value for money’
• Understanding of National Construction Code (NCC) to be able to complete quality inspections on maintenance
• Understanding of Work, Health & Safety (WH&S) requirements to be able to complete inspections on in progress maintenance work.
• Review of acquittals provided by LALCs
• Complete administration and record keeping of project documentation.
• MUST be able to work with Aboriginal Communities
How to apply:
Apply via you preferred job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org