- x2 Project Officers
- Contract opportunity with NSW State Government up until May 2022
- $53.30 per hour + super
- Location: Flexible to work in either of these locations: Liverpool, Blacktown and Parramatta
Purpose of the role
This position is essential to the functioning of Asset Regions in Support to the local administration and delivery of maintenance contracts. Assist in the management of lawns and grounds contract. To maintain the Corporations asset base at a high level and timely identification and resolution of service delivery or asset related issues involving contractors.
- Sound experience or exposure, to a variety of computer systems including but not limited to Excel, near maps or similar, Adobe and MS Project skills desirable.
- Knowledge of Contract Guidelines, and policies together with the capacity to interpret and apply guidelines, standards and policies;
- Good analytic skills to support the development of key projects, review, monitor and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of service delivery
- Good communication skills, assists in preparing a range of project related documents including briefing notes, status updates, reports, budgets and discussion papers
- Meeting project deadlines and budgets in line with agreed standards and milestones; and * residential experience and/or a trade certificate
- Have residential experience and/or trade Certificate in the following, electrical, plumbing, carpenter etc.
- Ability to drive from site to site
- Government experience Highly Desirable
- Drivers license
- MUST be double vaccinated
How to apply:
Apply via you preferred job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com