They are currently looking to an engage a Project Manager experienced in Telematic Vehicle Tracking for a 12 month contract.
The Project Manager manages and coordinates the development, implementation and evaluation of complex improvement projects to achieve business outcomes and support the achievement of organisational objectives.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of project planning, development and implementation for a range of projects, including developing project plans, coordinating resources, managing budgets, meeting reporting requirements, and supporting project-related activities, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope.
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to engage stakeholders and ensure project deliverables are met.
- Monitor and evaluate all aspects of project implementation, including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality measures, to identify and address issues, assess project progress and effectiveness, and achieve project outcomes.
- Manage a project team/s, ensuring compliance with governance and quality requirements, to successfully deliver all key project/s milestones and outcomes.
- Undertake research and formulate recommendations to support evidence based project planning and decision making.
- Provide advice and information to stakeholders on emerging project issues and to support project development and delivery in line with established plans, budgets, timeframes, policy objectives and other project and priorities.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline with Automotive experience.
- Proven business improvement experience including prime accountability in the delivery of project with multiple stakeholders.
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills with the capacity to negotiate at a senior management level.
- Proven planning, problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to work through complex issues and guide and/or coach others in the resolution of problems.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills to engage with, influence and build and maintain relationships with stakeholders.
- Highly developed Microsoft, communication, reporting and change management skills.
If you are interested in a confidential discussion regarding this role, please click "Apply Now" or call 0282524001.