This company is a renowned builder with offices in NSW and QLD. They complete a wide range of projects and specialise within the retail fit out sector with projects valuing anything from $5M to $15M. They have a portfolio of national clients who engage them on multiple projects across the country.
About the Role – Project Manager
Due to an influx of successful tenders and repeat business they are looking for an experienced Project Manager to assist during this peak project period. With an office on the Gold Coast and projects across south east QLD and regional QLD you will be required to have a flexible attitude towards visiting clients and projects across wider QLD from time to time. You will be working with an established company and team. They would be looking for this person to start within the next month.
Skills and Experience
- Come from a refurb / fit out background
- Previous experience in a Project Management role with a known builder
- Experience on retail fit out projects is desirable
- Working on refurb and fit out projects
- Developing a working relationship with an established team
- Working for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Competitive rates of pay available (PTY LTD, ABN or PAYG options)
- Potential opportunity for additional/ongoing project work
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com