Work for a national company as their acting project manager, managing a series of CAPEX upgrades and new builds around NSW.
- Major state-wide CAPEX upgrades and extension builds for the client
- Acknowledgments from ex-employees for work-life balance
- Attractive salary, benefits and long-term career options
Our client is looking to appoint a Project Manager to maintain their state-wide assets in NSW as well as manage new builds. They are a household name as a long running Australian company. Testimonials from ex- employed project managers have revealed the company assures a work-life balance, great benefits and an attractive salary. There is also room for growth and career progression for those who seek it.
- Grow with a company looking for a Project Manager to manage state-wide upgrades and some new build work for a forever running client
- Manage new build project scope from development to handover
- Manage design development as well as up-front regulatory approvals
- Be involved in upgrade and new build projects from $10M - $100M in value
- Appoint contractors through the process of competitive tendering
- Identify and manage construction risks through the build process
- Manage project expenditure and cash flow through financial reporting
- Identification and rectification of defects
- Be a genuine, collaborative, team player who accepts challenges and uses critical thinking
- Tertiary qualification in construction management, engineering, architecture or similar.
- Minimum 3-5+ years’ experience delivering successful projects from start to finish
- Efficient financial reporting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to communicate with contractors, clients and stakeholders
- Strong ability to prioritise tasks
- Have a professional work ethic with an optimistic attitude and friendly demeanour
CGC Recruitment is an established organisation specialising in recruitment for the areas of construction, infrastructure, engineering & architecture and project management development. To find more information about who we are, visit https://www.cgcrecruitment.com/