- Specialist in their field, over 25 years in the QLD and SYD market
- Based in the Eastern Suburbs, work in Sydney Metro
- Welcoming culture within a down to earth environment
Over 2 decades of experience in NSW and QLD specialising in hospitality, educational and commercial projects valued to $30M. They employ a team of 110 people nationally and turn over approx. $150M. The company currently holds a strong financial position and will be busy for the well for the remainder of the year
Reporting into a Construction Manager that comes form a strong mid tier background you will use your strong stakeholder and project management skills leading and coordinating of all participants on the project, ensuring expectations are understood and agreed, program and design developed and closely monitored, key milestones met and delivery/ performance and financial targets are achieved.
You will run approx. 2 projects in construction and one at tender stages.
Salary will be in line with experience and market conditions however figures of $200K - $220K can be expected.
Culture / Benefits
The culture of this business supports organic growth. The Managing Director oversees the future leaders’ programme which includes external management training, yearly conferences with other future leaders and one on one mentoring.
Socially they hold quarterly events for their staff, family picnic days and yearly conferences. The team are friendly and welcoming
You will work with an astute local management team who have many years experience working in the local NSW marketplace
To be successful for this role you will need:
- A completed Construction Management or related construction degree
- Experience as a Project manager within the upper third or mid-tier market
- Experience working in the Sydney construction market
- Commercial construction background and good relationships with local subbies and consultants