- Immediate start required for 6 month contract!
- Based in Parramatta
- Opportunity with NSW State Government
The Project Manager will successfully manage the delivery of predominantly medium risk/complexity projects to plan, from initiation through to close out and handover. The Project Manager leads collaboration across multi-disciplinary teams. The position is accountable for solving complex issues and managing risk proactively to ensure integrated whole-life project delivery.
- Leading the safe and efficient delivery of capital infrastructure projects
- Delivering on capital works, maintenance and facilities management services, tactical renewal and minor works projects
- Manage predominantly medium to medium risk/complexity projects to plan, from initiation through to close out and handover
- Building trusted and cooperative relationships with internal and external stakeholders to manage risk proactively and ensure integrated whole-life delivery
- Confront difficult issues promptly and directly, whilst being responsible for making critical business decisions in a timely manner
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia (40hours/week)
- Minimum 10-15 years experience in project management and construction
- Must have experience delivering wastewater treatment plant projects
- Must have a civil/mechanical engineering degree and/or IEAust/AIPM membership
- Must have a current and valid drivers license
- Must be a be a confident communicator - a natural influencer who can have a positive team impact, developing and leveraging relationships across a broad internal and external stakeholder network