- Leading salary package
- Profit share
- Additional annual leave options
- Flexible working options
- Additional parental leave
- A commitment to on-going training and development
- The ability to lead and work on a range of career defining projects
- Lead an established and high performing team whilst still having the freedom to manage in your own way
This global engineering design consultancy regularly features as the number 1 employer of choice for engineers of all levels. This reputation is built on a high level of employee engagement, a commitment to on-going training and development and a clear career path set out for all individuals.
As a result, they have perhaps the lowest staff turnover of all the global consultancies and therefore it is ideal for people looking for a long-term career move.
This role is based within their Transport Infrastructure Group. Due to continued growth within this team, they are looking to add a Project Manager to their already established team. You will work on some of the largest transport infrastructure projects in Australia predominantly focusing on major road and highways but also local roads projects.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Setting project and discipline budgets
- Negotiating agreements to hit financial targets
- Staff recruitment, performance development, morale and motivation of staff
- Checks and reports on progress against budgets and deadlines
- Understand the terms and conditions within contracts and work within these parameters
- Develop high-level strategic relationships with clients, industry peer groups, regulators and the public as well as internal stakeholders and business units
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering
- Relevant industry experience in Project Management for complex transport projects within a consulting business environment
- Proven working knowledge of relevant local legislation, regulations, codes of practice and guidelines
- Effective written communication and report writing skills
- Experience of working on RMS projects will be highly beneficial
- Full working rights in Australia
For a confidential discussion, please contact Steve Morris on 0406 707275 / 02 8252 4011 / email@example.com or register your interest by applying via this website.
This role not quite what you're looking for? Please visit our website for a selection of other currently live roles: www.cgcrecruitment.com