Established fit out and refurb specialist who were founded in QLD and now also have a NSW office are growing from year to year currently turning over around $50M. Their projects range from $1M fitouts to $20M refurbishments in the commercial, retail, hospitality sectors. They are currently extremely busy in QLD and they are looking for a few key people to join the business in their brand new offices in the Valley.
About the role – Project Manager
As a Project Manager you will be seen as an important member of the business. Depending on the size of the projects it will be normal to be looking after more than one project at a time. You will always be supported by a competent CA and an experienced Site team to help you achieve your goals in the business and deliver projects on time and within budget.
Skills and Experience
- Stability with previous employers
- A background in the fit out/refurb sector. Small new build will also be considered
- Completed construction degree or trade background
- Able to manage a team
- Good client relationship skills
- Working for a builder who are in a growth period
- Be seen as a senior part of the business
- Join a builder who values their staff
- Strong pipeline of work
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0 406 665 799 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com