A builder who have been established for over 40 years and who have 3 offices located in QLD are known for delivering projects in the Commercial, agecare, health and industrial sectors to the highest level.
They have recently been successful in securing multiple projects which is forcing them to grow their team and are in need of an experienced Project Engineer to join their organization to be based on a $60M hospital redevelopment project located Northern QLD.
About the role – Project Engineer
You will be a key part of the sit team reporting into your Project Manager on this iconic project. They are looking for a Project Engineer who has previous health experience who is strong in services.
They have 3 options how they will structure this role:
One is to find someone local. The second is to find a PE who is able to relocate for the duration of the project (18 months) or the third option is to find a PE who is happy to FIFO. The FIFO roster is quite favourable.
Skills and Experience:
- Come from a construction related degree background
- Hold a minimum of 7 to 10 years plus experience in a similar role
- Have a strong BUILDING background, Civil and mining experience will not be suitable unfortunately
- Show stability on your CV
- Previous health experience is preferred
- Have a strong understanding of services
- Previous experience with a Tier /Tier 2 builder
- Be well organised
- Able to work in a team environment
- Working on a large hospital redevelopment project/landmark project
- Working for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Competitive salary available
How to Apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com