The first stage of redevelopment at Riverwood, Washington Park, was completed in 2018 and delivered 150 new social housing dwellings mixed with private housing.
The remaining 30 hectares of the Riverwood Estate renewal is being planned as a State Significant Precinct. The redevelopment has the potential for capital investment of over $2 billion and the creation of 11,000 jobs.
As a result our client is looking to engage a Project Director for an initial 12 month contract. This is a hybrid working arrangement with a Parramatta office base.
The primary responsibilities of the role include;
- Creation of detailed project plans
- Delivery of project plans including, coordinating delivery of the following workstreams:
- Tenant relocations, Heritage and titling, Servicing and utility upgrades, Sales, Communications and Engagement,
- Development projects
- Internal reporting against project plan milestones and forecasts
- Manage risks to projects and initiatives, and develop, communicate and implement risk mitigation plans and strategies
- Prepare and contribute to a range of strategic and operational documentation, including briefing papers, discussion papers, reports, submissions and other correspondence
- Forecasting program cashflow
- Management of, and reporting on program budgets and milestones
- Appointment and management of key technical consultants
- Proactive management of key internal and external State Government partners
- Proactive management of external stakeholders
- Monitor internal information management (to be done by others)
- Large development infrastructure delivery