- Office based position in Sydney’s City
- Professional culture with high employee engagement
- Client focused builder
John a medium sized builder delivering fitout and refurbishment projects to the corporate real estate, educational, health and aged care sector - valued 15M. Boutique in nature this builder is able to offer tailored service to their clients, have a dedicated team of sub-contractors and suppliers and have a professional and agile culture.
Culture / Benefits
- Being boutique, this builder has time to invest in people. The Director is a modern and progressive leader and the company has high employee engagement.
- The culture is non egoistic, and you will find senior leadership often rolling up their sleeves help the staff deliver projects
- You will benefit from working with a passionate and astute leadership team that definitely don’t take themselves too seriously
- The business has grown year on year since inception and is turning over a comfortable $80M nationally
- Enjoy working with a company that nurtures clients relationships to the point that you build lifelong friendships
As the Project Manager / Project Director, you will be hands on in terms of early tender involvement, programming and stakeholder management whilst working closely with your Site Manager and CA to deliver the project.
Background / Skillset
- Degree in Construction Management or related field
- Experience with a medium sized head contractor in Sydney
- Strong financial management experience and well-rounded business acumen
- Ability to lead internal meetings monthly to management around financials / projects
- Ability to lead external stakeholder meetings
- Strong industry network (designers, engineers, client side PMs etc), active participation in industry groups.
- Experienced end to end in the project life cycle from cultivating opportunities > scoping > pricing > negotiation > delivery
- Strong client networks and ability to bring leads and opportunities into the business, help create pipeline of opportunities (not core function of the role, just have the ability)
- Strong Pre-Construction experience including lead generation, cultivation, tendering, tender interviewing
- Experience leading teams of CAs, Project Coordinators, Site Managers etc
Please call Carmel Jones, Associate Director on 0428 433 876 for more information or apply for the position below email@example.com
All applications and enquires at in strict confidence