Our client is a state-wide Government agency within the Transport sector who operate across Sydney and NSW. They work supporting road maintenance and construction projects.
Primary purpose of the role
The Project Development Manager will be leading investigations, detailed scoping, concept design, risk
management, constructability assessment, stakeholder consultation and environmental assessment of
complex major infrastructure development projects to ensure high quality and effective delivery of projects.
This is an initial 3 months role with the view of an extension.
You will be working on road infrastructure upgrades in the NW regional of Sydney, so local knowledge would be advantageous.
- Deliver detailed project scoping for utility services and project development activities to ensure major infrastructure projects meet Government and TfNSW objectives.
- Develop and implement community engagement plans to ensure effective stakeholder consultation in the development phase of projects and interact with affected community members.
- Deliver detailed project development briefs and monitor the quality of design and work by professional service contractors or internal service providers to ensure designs, investigations and reports meet agreed criteria, benefits and user requirements.
- Deliver regular project monitoring and reporting progress to the Senior Project Development Manager and represent the Branch to ensure that project resources are procured cost effectively, projects provide value for money, are implemented to agreed time, cost and quality and are consistent with operational and maintenance requirements.
- Commission and manage the delivery of environmental impacts assessments on project to ensure compliance with Review of Environmental Factors (REF) and Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) legislation.
- Develop and implement appropriate strategies, guidelines and processes to ensure project outcomes are achieved.
- Provide expert advice on major infrastructure development projects to ensure clients, stakeholders and staff understands project details and limitations.
- Work within a matrix management structure where support services are embedded within project office delivery teams.
- Managing client expectations effectively to ensure all project management and management system requirements are met and project deadlines and milestones are delivered to the required standards and within budget.
- Ensuring that project and contract management principles are consistently applied and strong project governance is in place to manage the relevant complexity and risk profile for each project.
- Promoting a customer-centric ethos to enable continuous connection with customer, community and business goals and priorities.
For more information please call Will on 0435935377 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org