This business are located in Sydney's CBD and are looking for a Project Manager with 2-5 years' experience to join the team. This role will involve coordinating with project managers, architects, consultants, councils and builders as well as working closely with company general manager and directors in planning, organizing, and overseeing the construction of their projects.
The main responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Supporting Development Manager and Project Director in creating and monitoring residential projects against time, cost and quality;
- Coordinating with selected designs and teams for projects, or design elements to meet budget, quality and time frame targets;
- Assisting in drafting and reviewing design and construction briefs, and assisting with the selection and engagement of external suppliers, contractors and consultants;
- Actively managing relationships with internal and external key stakeholder groups to achieve required project outcomes;
- Managing necessary development approval processes from authority;
- Project cost planning, review and analysis.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in construction project management or property development
- A university degree or similar qualification in either Construction, Engineering, Architecture, or Property Economics.
- Experience in the development and delivery of high and medium density residential projects
- A technical understanding of residential buildings with experience in facilitating the design and construction management process.
- Knowledge of building and civil engineering design, construction, survey and legal related to construction and property development would be favoured.
- Project management, contract administration, communication and collaboration skills
- Property design experience (Residential/commercial building)
- Completed B.E Civil / Structural Engineering