The client have successfully designed and delivered the electrical services package on some of NSW's leading construction projects.
As a Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for;
- Providing support to the Project Managers
- Completing electrical documentation using AutoCAD
- Coordinating vehicle repairs and registration
- Monthly plant checks, testing and tagging electrical equipment
- Finalise orders for projects including quotes for material evaluations
- Simpro entries, related to purchase orders and general job administration
- QA review on projects as directed
Salary is dependant on experience, however we are looking between $70-80k + Super.