Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible, but not limited to;
- Project Accounting. Presenting project budgets, income and cost tracking, project forecasting to senior management and multiple stakeholders.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports to P&L.
- Report comparison against historical balances with commentary on key movements.
- Develop annual budgets with the management team.
- End to End Accounts payable for projects.
- Bank and general ledger reconciliations.
- Payroll support.
- Experience within a similar role within the Property Development, Construction or Engineering industry.
- Have worked in both Financial Accounting and Project Accounting.
- Passion for Finance and Accounts.
- Excellent communication skills with a proven history in dealing with Senior Management.
- Technically Savvy.
- Xero proficiency, or experience with JOBPAC / Cheops - desirable.
Hit Apply, or for more information please contact Danyelle Hines on 0282524017, firstname.lastname@example.org