Our client is a state-wide Government agency within the Transport sector who operate across Sydney and NSW. They work supporting road maintenance and construction projects.
About the role
Program manager or Senior Asset Engineer required to work on the Sydney Harbour Tunnel to help contribute with the smooth handover to TfNSW.
This is a 12 month contract with WFH and offices in the CBD and daily rates paid.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Review the Asset Condition Assessment Deed (the agreement for the provision of access to maintenance records and tunnel assets to facilitate the Asset Condition Assessment Report) between TfNSW and Sydney Harbour Tunnel Company (SHTC) to ensure each party’s obligations have been met.
- Review the Asset Condition Assessment Report prepared by Engineering Consultancy engaged by TfNSW to identify tunnel assets that do not comply with the agreed condition. Seek advice from TfNSW Subject Matter Experts (SME) where necessary. Follow up with SHTC to close-out the non-compliances.
- Attend night-time inspections of tunnel assets during tunnel closures. Some assets that are off-carriageway can be carried out during the day-time.
- Arrange for and manage a further asset condition assessment by an Engineering Consultancy (already engaged by TfNSW’s) leading up to the end of concession on 31 August 2022.
- Review the documents in the Ansarada data room provided by SHTC and download any documents not already in TfNSW’s data base.
- Review the Enhanced Asset Management Plan (EAMP) and prepare a work plan for future inspections and monitoring as recommended in the EAMP. Ensure there is a record of annual and principle inspections, and remedial works, which have been carried out to date as recommended in the EAMP.
- Review the agreed Replacement and Refurbishment Plan and monitor progress of work by SHTC against that Plan. Make recommendations regarding amendments to that Plan in consultation with TfNSW SME’s.
- Review all relevant documents to verify that the party’ obligations under the SHT deeds/agreements have been met by reference to a checklist prepared by Legal advisors.
- Other tasks related to the SHT Handover as assigned by the Senior Motorway Partnership Manager (EAST).
- Co-ordinate and engage with Transport Sydney Assets for provision of Sydney Harbour Tunnel asset information for inclusion in Transport’s Asset Management System.
For more information please call Will on 0435935377 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org