- Established in 2010 this reputable joinery company are a leader in the joinery market working with top tier builders throughout NSW. With cutting edge technology in the workshop where they have 15 trades people they produce up to 75 kitchens a week working across some 10 projects.
- With state of the art machine and software they produce high quality joinery for their clients time and time again and they are looking to employ a production manager for the seamless delivery of projects to a high standard..
- As the Production Manager you'll manage the Design and Production of kitchens / bathroom for large residential projects based in the metro area. The role would be to manage all design ensuring any issues are ironed out and mock up accurate prior to the joinery going to site.
- We are ideally looking for a Production Manager who has experience working with cabinet vision and is highly experienced in managing the inventory, materials, Scheduling and running a projects out the factory in a timely manner.
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Billy Versey on 02 8252 4015 / 0406 707 277 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.