This is a very important position and an opportunity for an experienced procurement professional to kick-start their career in 2021.
The successful candidate will be joining a great team and will work on exciting, varied work in an industry that is the busiest it has ever been! Fantastic chance to put your skills to the test within NSW Government.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sourcing and governance advice relating to Contingent Labour and Professional Services category to the internal business customers,
- Working with NSW Government shared services team to resolve any policy issues within the Contingent Labour and Professional Services category,
- Develop sustainable relationships with key supplier and internal business customers,
- Work closely with the Portfolio Manager and the NSW Government Category Manager to refine and develop the category strategy for Contingent Labour and Professional Services,
- Analyse spend data to drive efficiencies,
- Work with the Financial Sustainability Steering Committee to monitor the number of engagements of contractors and consultants,
- Support the Contractor Central team in analysing daily rates for contractors,
- Look at ways to innovate and drive improvements.
Essential Skills / Requirements:
- High level written and verbal communication and presentation skills and demonstrated success at building relationships with key customers,
- Well-developed problem solving and analytical skills,
- Proven ability in Project Management and achievement of deadlines,
- Skills in cross functional team and stakeholder management.
To discuss in detail, please contact our NSW Government specialist Spencer Williamson: email@example.com