Formed over 5 years ago by senior and well known industry figures, this specialist traffic engineering consultancy has forged an excellent reputation in the market. They are expert witnesses in all manor of projects and work on a multitude of traffic engineering and planning projects with loyal clients and new ones constantly contacting them.
They are very employee-focused and believe in offering benefits and treating staff in a way that they would want to be treated. People love working here and often beat a path wanting to join.
They are continuing to grow and are looking to add further skills to their team.
Currently, they carry out some modelling themselves, but sub-contract out the majority. They are looking for a very senior and well connected individual to come on board and deliver this work internally, as well as to bring contacts and work with them. The aim will be to grow a modelling team and to build a stand-alone business unit.
This is a senior position and a key hire for the business, and as such, they are willing to invest in it's success.
You will be tasked with delivering internal projects, but also to use your contacts and to work in conjunction with the engineering team to win more work. You will remain hands-on with project delivery and will build a wider modelling team around you.
This is an opportunity to form, build and run your own business unit with the support of an established and successful company behind you. You will be rewarded accordingly for your success.
- A wealth of modelling experience working on a range of projects across NSW
- The drive and passion to grow a business unit and be rewarded accordingly
- Good contacts within the industry and the ability to bring work with you / win new work
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to win work both face to face and over the phone
- Advanced VISSIM skills and the ability to deliver projects
- Due to the networks needed, only those with experience working in NSW and with full working rights will be considered
You can contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org / 02 8252 4011 / 0406 707 275 or apply directly via this website.