Principal Mechanical Design Engineer required by one of the world's leading consultancies. Lead a high-calibre team across a large portfolio of diverse projects.
Principal Mechanical Engineer required by one of the world’s foremost engineering consultancies.
Our client pride themselves on taking on major, exciting and technically complex engineering projects and boast one of the largest building services teams in Australia. This is an opportunity to work with a team of passionate and high-calibre engineers on diverse building services projects.
Employees truly matter to this organisation and the successful candidate will benefit from a structured career path and some of the best training and development available.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Play a key role in the delivery of major building services projects as well as being challenged with assisting in the growth and development of the team,
- Combine both technical delivery as well as resource and people management,
- Work with other discipline leads to ensure all deliverables and time frames are met to the specifications of the project.
- Experience working as a Principal Mechanical Engineer within Australia or a Senior Mechanical Engineer looking to make the step up to a Lead position,
- Experience of delivering Australian building services projects,
- The ability to technically deliver projects whilst mentoring less experienced Mechanical Engineers
- Willing to look at interstate relocation for suitable applications from other states in Australia.
To discuss in detail, please contact our engineering specialist George Hvid: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0427 933 873