Nationally recognised as a leader of innovation for their holistic approach to design within the built environment, my client is looking to bring on a highly regarded, Landscape Architect to head up the discipline within their Sydney studio.
Known to have one of the best staff retention rates and an emphasis on work-life balance, my client works tirelessly to ensure their reputation of having a supportive and collaborative environment for their staff is maintained.
As the Principal Landscape Architect for the Sydney studio, your responsibilities will include:
- Promoting the firm as an industry leader within the landscape sector
- Have a strong focus on business development and have the capacity to bring in work to the practice as well as maintain existing client relationships
- Assist with submissions and effectively plan, coordinate and ensure projects are delivered to the highest of standards, within time and budget restraints
- Maintaining and managing relationships with clients, staff (incl. those within other faculties), liaising with the board of Directors, HR and the Design Director regularly
You will be working on a variety of projects within the public and private sectors but mainly within infrastructure, education, residential, commercial and health projects.
What you will bring to the table:
In order to be the successful applicant, you will need to be able to demonstrate you posses:
- Prior experience working in a landscape architectural practice within the Australian market
- Expertise working on the design and delivery of projects within the public and private sector
- A valid Australian Registration as a Landscape Architect
- A recognised tertiary qualification in Landscape Architecture
- Ideally you have a large and varied network within the landscape architectural industry within Sydney
- The capacity to identify problems within the project life cycle and address them accordingly, knowing when to notify the directors
- Ideally a knowledge of Vectorworks use on project documentation
- Capacity to ensure the output quality of reports and the final designed product are maintained to the standards of my client and is compliant.
- Full Australian Working Rights
If you think you would be a suitable applicant for this position and you're looking to take the next step in your career, please click 'Apply Now'.
If you would like more information or to have a confidential chat, please give Alexandra Lowe from CGC Recruitment a ring on 02 8252 4027 or email her at email@example.com