Global Multi-disciplinary consultancy who deliver multi-million dollar projects throughout Australia and New Zealand.
10 month contract, covering extended leave. Reporting to the Senior Payroll officer.
Key responsibilities include;
- To provide relevant, accurate and timely financial data processing and analysis of payroll.
- End to end processing of weekly and fortnightly company payroll for 160 permanent staff and 30 contractors.
- Liaising with staff, management and clients on payroll queries.
- Interpreting transfer from awards to EBA.
- Calculation and processing of termination payments.
- Calculating annual leave and LSL provisions/accruals.
To be considered for this role you will come with;
- 1 plus years experience in a Payroll Administrator role.
- Recent experience with Sage Micropay software - essential!
- Experience working withing Construction, Engineering and Design (preferred).
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
Please do not apply if you do not have experience with Sage Micropay as your application will not be considered.
Please contact Danyelle on 0282524017 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org