With a great office environment and exciting construction sites to work on, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Manger to join the business based in the Inner North.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you’ll be responsible for all financial management, including:
- Accounts payable / receivable - Prioritising payments to sub-contractors to ensure the projects are completed on time.
- Liaising with the Project Managers to ensure the incoming and outgoing funds are tracked and accounted for in a timely manner.
- Chasing invoices from clients
- Reconciling accounts.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people
- Strong organisational skills
- High level of computer literacy, specifically excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive small team focused approach
You will be filling in for a key member of the office based staff while they are away on extended leave which includes the Estimators, General Manager, Directors, Marketing and Project Managers.
For more information please contact Jamie Madden on 0456945633 or firstname.lastname@example.org