This Brisbane CBD based civil contractor requires an experienced Office Manager to deal with daily business operations in administration and accounts. They are currently working on various civil projects including a vast amount of subdivision works. The company is renowned as a specialist contractor in the delivery of earthwork projects and plant hire. You will work closely with the existing team with the ability to work on your own in this varied role.
- Managing the day to day office administration.
- Weekly payroll, preparing of wages and superannuation
- Bookkeeping and Invoice preparation
- Provide PA support to Director when required
- Telephone enquiries: Sales/Suppliers/Clients
- Ad-hoc reporting, administration and project support
- Be a self-starter with a positive attitude and strong sense of initiative
- Have exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Have a Team approach and welcome learning new skills and systems
- Have a positive attitude, be adaptable to change and support all levels of staff
Although a contract role, this is a great opportunity to work with a well-known civil contractor and further your career. Start immediately and see out 2019 in this diverse and busy role surrounded by a great team.
How to Apply
Apply below otherwise contact Jamie Madden for more information.
0456 945 633
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com