This contractor supply and install high end luxury joinery & furniture across the high-end hospitality, retail and commercial sectors. As a national contractor they have established themselves as market leaders within their sectors. You will be joining a dynamic, structured, and progressive team who will support you in the role.
- Report to the Director & National Manager
- Management of national projects from inception through to completion
- Liaison with Sales & Production teams to define projects.
- Identify budgets, structure, and manage programmes.
- Represent the company as the point of contact to ensure the companies interest and ensure the project scope/scheduled and costs are maintained.
- Provide advice and report on the management and progress of projects.
- Utilise Project Management software to track resources, products, and project progress.
- Procurement of subcontractors and materials
- OHS and contract negotiations through to project handover.
- Construction Management OR Joinery/Cabinet Making qualifications.
- Proven budget and project management skills
- High attention to detail
- High level of communication both written and verbal
- Able to work autonomously and teams remotely and internally.
- Long term career opportunity in a strategic and senior role
- Joining an industry leading contractor with engaging culture
- Highly collaborative, driven, and flexible culture
- Working in a highly professional environment delivering solid projects with leading clientele.
- Industry leading production/sales team within a well-structured and progressive company.
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 0405 487 244 or drop me an email on email@example.com